Saturday, December 01, 2007

First Event: Part 2

The votes are in, and a sizeable majority of the group has selected:

Friday, December 14th, 2007 at the Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood.

Arrive sometime between 7pm and 8pm or shortly thereafter. I will get there around 7pm or so and get a couple tables in the bar together. A few of you should feel free to get there at 7pm to help me out.

I hope those of you that voted for other dates can make it. I also hope at least one member of the active chapter can swing by. Women are welcome if they don't mind sitting around with a bunch of guys. I suggest bringing cash so that splitting the tab is easier. Adam Muehl: the first one is on me.

I am looking forward to this and I hope you are as well.

Call me at 314-630-3966 with any questions or for directions.

No comments: