Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Justin Coomes ('01) Update


Hey guys,

I recently married the girl we all know I didn't deserve and we're doing wonderful.

I'm currently taking a year off of school and doing clinical research on carpal tunnel syndrome at Washington University. At the same time, Christa's going through her third year of medical school at Phelps County Regional Medical Center in Rolla, MO. In order to live together during our first year of marriage, we moved to Sullivan, MO, about an hour out of St. Louis and 40-45 minutes from Rolla. Its a long drive, but its definitely worth it for the both of us. After she finishes her third year, we'll move back to Saint Louis, complete our final years of medical school, then match out to residency where ever God takes us.

Children probably aren't in our near future as the only other being we seem to have the time or money to take care of right now is our cat, Tamba.

You guys can reach me at or e-mail me at pikemedjdc@yahoo.com, or my phone, which is 314-479-0498.

No comments: